Fall 2017 “End-of-Season” Bonus Requests
Deadline is DECEMBER 10, 2017!
Don’t Miss Your Fall Season Bonus!
Colorado Soccer Association and the Colorado Referee Committee have
approved an “end-of-season” bonus to encourage referees to officiate multiple league matches.
Qualifying games include those worked in the Colorado Champions League (CCL), Centennial League (CENT)
and the Mountain Region Leagues (MRL).
Front Range League, club in-house games, adult leagues, high
school and tournament games DO NOT qualify for the bonus program. Games worked as the center referee or
the assistant referee qualify for the bonus program.
Escalating End-of-Season Bonus Pay
Number of League Matches Officiated
Between 20 – 29 Matches
Between 30 – 39 Matches
Between 40 – 49 Matches
Over 50 Matches
You must have worked at least 20 games combined in the three leagues – CCL / CENT / MRL – to
qualify for the Fall Season Bonus.
Here’s how to claim your bonus:
Click this link to access the electronic form:
1) Fill out all information required completely
a. Name (as appears in GameOfficials.net
b. Gameofficials.net user name
c. Email address
d. Phone number
e. Game count per league
f. Assignors worked with for spring 2017
2) Submit the form through the site and email the required documentation to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 12/10/17
The form must be submitted by end of business on December 10, 2017. Any requests received after Dec 10,
2017 will not be processed and paid. Payment will be made through GameOfficials.net by Colorado Soccer
Association on or before December 15, 2017.
Here’s how to collect your game records through GameOfficials.net:
1) Log in to GameOfficials.net
2) Click on Reports (On Main Menu)
3) Click on Officials Schedule
4) Date Range - Enter Custom dates 8/26/2017 - 11/12/2017 (Fall Season Dates)
5) Check both boxes - Include Games From All Groups & Show One Line Per Game (Best for Export)
6) Change the Report Format to: Microsoft Excel and Click Download
7) Use the Excel spreadsheet to sort games by league including games with CENT, CCL and MRL
8) Copy and paste the data to a new sheet for submission to CSA.
It is your responsibility to complete the form and submit the information by 12/10/2017. CSA nor the CRA have
access to all records from all assignor groups. You must keep copies of this log for your records and in case
CSA requires additional information regarding your game count for fall 2017.
Questions about the bonus program? Please contact Allan James email@example.com
Questions about creating the report in GameOfficials.net? Please contact your assignor for assistance.